Master in Quantitative Investment Management (MQIM)
Prepare for a specialized career in quantitative investing with the University of New Brunswick’s one-of-a-kind Master in Quantitative Investment Management (MQIM).
Innovative, one-year graduate degree gives you marketable, high-value career skills to propel you into this new era of investment management that combines finance, economics, mathematics, data analysis and coding.
Develop professional skills demanded by the finance industry with MQIM.
- Learn the fundamentals of finance knowledge
- Develop sophisticated analytic and programming skills
- Gain an in-depth understanding of quantitative investing
- Develop the practical skills and knowledge to establish a high-paying career
High-value career skills
Quantitative investment management pulls together tools from finance, economics, applied mathematics and computer programs. Quantitative investors — “quants” — combine skills from these disciplines to analyze data and make wiser, safer investment decisions.
Learn to address problems in derivative securities valuation, dynamic investment strategies and risk management.
- Quantitative analyst
- Quantitative developer
- Data scientist
- Trading associate
- Risk management associate