“Where do you want to study after 12th?” is the most commonly asked query by every generation of students completing the 12th grade.
This question affects thousands of students in India and around the world who are preparing to study overseas. According to Business Standard, millions of Indian students, particularly those planning to study abroad after completing their 12th grade, have shifted their attention to the global world.
Studying for an undergrad course abroad is among the best ways for an international student to gain knowledge and experience. There are numerous benefits to studying abroad after 12th grade, including extensive knowledge, experience, understanding of language, culture, job opportunities, and so on.
And one of the top choices of students who want to study in UK after the 12th.
Many people prioritize the United Kingdom when it comes to foreign education. Tens of thousands of them choose to study in the United Kingdom each year. The United Kingdom is a worldwide education powerhouse that has attracted some of the world’s brightest students and professors. Students studying in the United Kingdom have the chance to build an international network that will benefit their jobs and daily lives. Academic topics and courses in UK institutions are so diverse that most students can study their preferred subject while studying in the UK. With such variety and opportunities, most students can learn their preferred topic, increasing their eagerness to learn.
The UK government has made it possible for foreign students to study in the UK by providing grants and scholarships. As a result, such individuals can now complete their studies without concern for tuition fees.
But before dreaming and aspiring to study in the UK. It is very important to get the answer to a very crucial question- How to study in UK after the 12th?
How To Study In The UK After 12th?
Many foreign students aspire to obtain a bachelor’s degree in the United Kingdom. Undergraduate degree programs at UK universities are well-known and prestigious.
These degrees are designed to provide you with a thorough understanding of a subject or area of study. In the United Kingdom, the average time required to finish a bachelor’s degree is three years, but in some instances, it may take four.
- The very first step is to locate the appropriate course and degree for the student.
- Once the school and degree have been selected, it is time to locate the best university that meets the applicant’s needs.
- Examine the prerequisites and eligibility factors of the universities that have been shortlisted.
- Non-English-speaking students must send their IELTS or TOEFL exam scores to master’s programs in the United Kingdom for international students. These assessments assist in determining students’ English language proficiency.
- A student visa from the United Kingdom is also needed to study in UK after the 12th. Passports and visas must be obtained well in advance of the student’s travel date.
- Develop your skills in an international setting.
- Every year, Great Britain accepts over 400,000 foreign students. These students come from every corner of the globe, each with their own set of habits, lifestyles, and perspectives.
- This huge surge of international students helps to foster an international-friendly atmosphere in which anyone can flourish and learn about various countries and cultures.
- Explore the splendor of the United Kingdom.
- England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland make up the United Kingdom, and each has its own set of attractions for foreign students and tourists in general.
- Here is a list of additional documents you should have when applying to your dream institution for a master’s degree in the UK
UNIVERSITIES IN UK
If you want to pursue a bachelor’s degree in the United Kingdom, here is a list of top colleges and institutions.
- University of Oxford
- University of Cambridge
- Imperial College London
- University College London (UCL)
- The University of Edinburgh
- King’s College London
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- The University of Manchester
- University of Bristol
- University of Glasgow
The best part about studying in the UK after 12th grade is that you can engage in any part-time employment opportunity. You can choose between on-campus and off-campus jobs to lower the cost of your degree.
Aside from that, both the institution and the government provide numerous scholarships to deserving and outstanding students. It allows you to decrease the financial burden of your university fees as well as other housing and living expenses in the UK.
COST OF UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE IN THE UK
Studying in the UK is reasonably priced, with average costs lower than in both the United States and Australia.
Fees for UK courses differ based on your level of study and location in the UK. Humanities and social studies degrees, for example, are the least expensive, whereas laboratory and clinical degree programs are the most expensive.
Undergraduate tuition costs in the United Kingdom range from £11,400 to £38,000. The average annual cost is expected to be around £22,
Undergraduate degree classes typically last three years in England, Wales, and Ireland, and four years in Scotland.
Apart from that as an international student without dependents coming to the UK, you can expect to spend around £1300-£1400 every month in London or £900-£1300 in the rest of the UK to handle your housing, bills, groceries, and a variety of other living costs while studying.
The United Kingdom has a lengthy history of providing excellent higher education. Because nearly a quarter of British colleges are among the most prestigious and highest-ranked in the world, England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland draw nearly 500,000 foreign students each year.
By studying in the United Kingdom, you will not only receive a world-class education, but you will also learn more about the unique British culture and improve your English language abilities. You’ll meet all types of people and have a rich study experience within one of the most diverse cities on the planet!